Village Pharmacy has been serving the communities Port Elgin and the surrounding communities for many years as a Guardian drug store. Jim Henderson opened Village Pharmacy in the mid-1940’s. The building itself, however, is well over 110 years old...they just don’t build them like this anymore! Back in the days of the horse and carriage, the building used to house a confectionery store on one side, and a book store on the other side.
The store has undergone many renovations in recent years, with new fixtures and a totally renovated dispensary to bring the pharmacy up to date with workflow and technology. At Village Pharmacy we take pride in our customer service and care for our client’s health needs.